WTKF ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2020
We are delighted to announce annual WTKF General Assembly which will be held on Sunday 20 December 2020 on the ZOOM online software due the COVID-19 pandemic.
Elections for the Board of Directors and president
We warmly invite you to help shape the future of the WTKF organization and send your candidature to become a Member of the Board of Directors. If you are interested in getting involved, please send the following material by 14 December 23:59 UTC to the contact address below.
- A short bio;
- A statement on your vision for WTKF (e.g. why you find this important, what’s your vision for the next 5 years; you can be creative!);
This material will be made available to the logged-in members on the General Assembly page and will help them make a vote. Being a member of the Board of Directors will take you about 1 hour per week or less, on average, and you can make an impact. If you would like to know more about what is involved, don’t hesitate to take contact the General Secretary Mr. Giedrus Dranevicius (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Radek Januš (member of the board of director, email@example.com)
Schedule – mark your agenda!
- 14 December (23:59 UTC): Deadline for sending your candidatures for the Board of Directors and President
- 14 December (23:59 UTC): Deadline for sending items to be added in the Agenda under “Other Propositions”
- 20 December: WTKF General Assembly
The General Assembly will start on 20 December (4:00 PM UTC) with the presentation and discussion of all items on the Agenda. Make sure you can participate from the beginning! The Board of Directors will reply to all questions and objections, and, where fits, it will follow up with a proposal at the next General Assembly 2021.
Please confirm your participation at WTKF GENERAL ASSEMBLY by 14 December, 2020 (23:59 UTC) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you ZOOM LINK to connect and all necessary instructions how to join.
Votes will only be accepted from members of the WTKF.
- Election of Chairman for the General Assembly
- Election of Minute Keeper
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Minutes of the General Assembly 2019
- Activity report for year 2020
- Financial report for year 2020
- New member applications to WTKF, Elections of new members of the Board of Directors and WTKF president
- Proposal for membership fees for calendar year 2021
- Updating of WTKF constitutions
- Event calendar for 2021
- Other propositions
The “Other Propositions” item of the Agenda is there for your inputs. If there is anything you would like to bring to the General Assembly which is not on the Agenda, please send a brief description by 14 December (23:59 UTC) to the contact address below and we will get in touch with you.
Contact email address for all inquiries: email@example.com
A warm thank you for your participation!
Radek Januš, on behalf of the Board of Directors
World Traditional Karate-do Federation
Husinecka 903/10, 130 00, Prague 3, Czech republic